How AI Will Change the Future of Mobile App Development and Enhance User Experience?
With various data technologies becoming the absolute driving force, the internet has a lot of examples from which we can derive references about how advanced the technology has grown. There are many technologies and gadgets that have changed our lives immensely. Whether it is about keeping us connected to the information and people around the world or making the source of entertainment easy-reaching for us, these influential advancements are something that has substantially altered and still changing our experience. This is why enterprises are now chasing up AI technology to transform their business.
The ever-growing demand for a personalized user experience has compelled many enterprises to come up with an AI-centric app that can set new standards for the user in providing the best-in-class experience. The mobile app development companies, on the other hand, are overwhelmed with the request of incorporating personal assistant or AI-specific technology that can make it easy for users to perform tasks and comply with their behavior.
What Is AI Technology?
Artificial intelligence is an accelerating technology for digital space that is popularly known to replicate human-like intelligence. It is one such technology that has gained tremendous momentum across all the digital niches and is talked a lot about these days. Many businesses are taking notice of AI and adding up to shape consumers’ purchase decisions profoundly and enhance the user journey towards a product or service. The role of artificial intelligence is to take actions that have the best possible outcome but the primary aim remains the same that is to know – how exactly AI is aiding mobile app development and enhancing user experiences to the core?
In this article, we will learn about the industries in which AI is making strides and how beneficial it is for UX.
The Influence of AI Technology on Mobile App Development Companies
Companies spend a huge amount of money to launch custom-based apps that can influence users and ease their daily grind. But what’s besides that which is making companies focus on building an app that is technically coherent and advanced? According to the Comscore reports, the youth spends more than 70% of their digital media time using smartphone apps. This figure is a wake-up call for businesses and a fair chance to invest in something that Gen Zs of the country can find useful enough.
Since AI has revolutionized the mobile app industry significantly over the last few years, it is anticipated that the app development market will hugely be leveraged by artificial intelligence in 2021 as well in the coming years. One of the prominent reasons why companies are adopting AI-driven technology to get implemented in the app is because as per most of the reports doing rounds on the internet, it is believed that AI is expected to get bigger in near future and would automate half of the activities for users.
Either it comes to iOS or Android app development, the companies are involved in an equal race for both the industry. Not only AI is proving to be beneficial for providing a personalized and exceptional customer experience but, in broad-spectrum, supporting essential business needs such as process automation, thorough data analysis, and increasing customer engagement. AI, being quicker and efficient, is taking over human-intelligence to satisfy user-needs beyond expectations. Many digital media companies have also stated significant reasons to add AI to mobile apps.
The Deployment of AI Across Various Essential Sectors
By emerging as a coherent and progressive technology, AI is not just uplifting the specific business sector but also proving to be beneficial to many major industries. Some common sectors for which AI contrivance is turning out to be advantageous are –
- Healthcare – The AI-driven applications facilitate patients with personalized medical affairs by making them book an appointment online. Moreover, the advanced mechanisms of artificial intelligence are bringing potential benefits over the traditional method of carrying out routine activities – including disease and risk identification, management of chronic conditions, proactive health management, etc.
- Manufacturing and Logistics – Artificial Intelligence’s data and algorithms have taken the manufacturing sector by surprise. Looking at the manufacturing and logistics industry’s current business model, the implementation of AI has seemingly maximized inventory control, supply chains, condition monitoring, and drastically revolutionized transportation activities.
- Banking – From enhancing customer experience and their behaviors to improvising the handling of financial transactions, this modern go-to technology is proving to be the lifeblood for banking and allied services. Intelligent AI programs help banks to notice the financial frauds because of which the authorities are taking necessary actions proficiently.
- E-commerce – Ever since retail has come into view as a fastest-growing industry lately, it has revealed itself no less advanced to drive itself with remarkable digital innovation and exponentially growing competence of smart machines. The AI intervention has significantly improved the CX and augmented sales with chatbot integration and strategic target marketing.
How AI Is Enriching Customer Experience?
AI, all these years, has graduated to become one of the essential foundations of business strategies for different industries such as an autonomous car in the transportation sector, virtual nursing assistants in the healthcare department. Undoubtedly, AI is changing the way we go about our everyday lives.
The apparent impact of AI has shaped user preference and human behavior unexpectedly. Not only in the mobile app space but also in the workplaces, AI and machine learning are working in sync to automate and revolutionize the UX. A few notable examples of AI enriching user experiences are –
- Artificial intelligent technology in e-commerce apps is providing enriching customer experience with product recommendation and chatbot assistance.
- Automation such as auto-spelling suggestions or writing assistants detecting grammar issues and highlighting alternative spelling suggestions are a great example of how human intervention is getting reduced and improving the experience for customers.
- There are many automation software, facilitating users with all their needs and turning visitors into leads. Some of the common automation tasks for businesses are visual perception, decision making, optimization of marketing campaigns, etc.
Since the customer interaction has already been offloaded by artificial intelligence, the organizations are overseeing the functions like identifying potential problems, forecasting demand for strategy, and analyzing sales calls, which is said to be a crucial part of any business. Artificial Intelligence Company is providing to the consumer the best alternative which help optimization of marketing.
Many businesses overlook the importance of growing technology when they look forward to connecting with a wide spectrum of users. AI is a thriving technology and can result in the astonishing growth of your company provided you know how to integrate the same for the betterment of the business.