You will get detailed information about the DBT agriculture scheme of Bihar state.
DBT agriculture scheme
The Central Government of India and all the state governments have launched different schemes to cater the needs of the Indian citizens. While there are various welfare schemes for farmers to provide resources to them which will help them to improve agriculture in the country. The DBT (direct benefit transfer) scheme is a part of the agriculture scheme which is set to benefit the farmers. It is a government initiative which is officially established by Central Government on 1st January 2013. In this the government transfer subsidies to the beneficiary bank account directly. There is high degree of transparency in the scheme giving an account of all resources.
What is DBT agriculture
In India agriculture is mainly focused for both the commercial and the home use. However the agriculture is one of the primary source of income for majority of people in the country. Due to this the government have introduce various schemes to cater all the farmers need. While the central government has implemented a very significant scheme called DBT in this scheme all others schemes are under one platform. Every farmers detail is contained in the DBT portal. While the farmer is required to register themselves first to avail the services.
Details of DBT agriculture Bihar
The state government of the Bihar has implemented various schemes to cater the needs of all the Bihar citizens. The state government has launched its DBT Bihar portal through which all the farmers who are eligible for the schemes can register themselves. While the DPT agriculture is divided into two categories.
DBT agricultural government scheme Bihar
There are total 10 official schemes under the DBT portal in the Bihar state. Some of which are yet to operate, the government will officially open them for all the farmers in short time. Any citizen interested in the scheme have to first used the DBT agriculture portal in order to register themselves.
Prime minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme
The Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is funded by the central government of India in order to serve farmers ranging from small to marginal families. It is fully funded and offers rupees 6000 per year to the beneficiary. However the money is divided into three equal installments. But the farmer is required to have two factors of land. Given below are the people who cannot benefit from the scheme.
- People working in the government (present or former)
- The chairpersons of district panchayats
Prime minister of agricultural irrigation scheme
The prime minister of agriculture irritation scheme was implemented by the government with the motive to promote irrigation schemes in the country. Thus, the state Bihar implemented the scheme on 0.5% of the total area and work hard to improve in the upcoming years. The state provides a total of 90% subsidy to all the registered farmers in the drip category in 75% sprinklers.
Any farmer who is registered under the scheme are introduce to a micro irrigation system which uses the advanced technology of plastic pipes set near the plants root.
Rabi agricultural input
Though the scheme was shut in the early February but it will be resumed shortly once the government is able to put everything in place. The Government offers all the farmers with machines from Bihar manufactures. The farmers benefits from various grants from the state governments specially the BC and SC citizens.
- Agriculture input grant
- Diesel ground kharif
- Seed grant application
- Organic farming grants
- Water life green
- Agricultural mechanization scheme
- Diesel grant Rabi
Essential documents for DBT agriculture registration
- Aadhar card
- Recent passport size photograph of the farmer
- ROR (record of right) of the farmers land must be uploaded on the official portal when he is sending other details
- Passbook photocopy of the first page containing all the information about the beneficiary
- ID proof documents
- A copy of the caste category certificate
Process for DBT agricultural registration
- If the applicant wants to register or access any of the schemes provided under the DBT agriculture, then open the official DBT agriculture Bihar website portal.
- From the homepage click on the register option.
- You will be redirected to a new page there you can see three categories CSC, Sahaj and the general user.
- Next choose the authentication type and choose the user type to continue further.
- Sahaj is the official body in the Bihar which is created to help farmers with the DBT.
- Choose any of the three and follow the instructions given on the portal. Fill all your correct details as mistake will disqualify you from the beneficiary list.
- You will receive an OTP number, a mobile number is required during the application process to verify all the details.
- Now choose your district, sub District, block, village, while system will show your name as written on your Aadhar card, the farmers category, and the gender.
- After entering all the details check them carefully and click on the submit option to complete the application procedure.
In case if you required more information about the Bihar DBT agriculture official web page you can visit the: