Boost Sales of Your Mobile Magento E-Commerce Venture: A Know-How
Mobiles and smartphones are the biggest sources of online traffic and e-commerce,these days especially, thrives on it. It is estimated that about half of the smartphone users are regular visitors to e-commerce websites and related applications. Your Magento 2 development, that you tirelessly undertake on your web design, deserves a high rate of online traffic. So, what are the ways to boost it?
Let us take you through the process in a few simple steps.
This includes prepping your website technically to handle a lot of people viewing the same webpage. Easier said than done. You can start preparing by following the given strategies:
- Employ a mobile-friendly format to enhance the UX/UI quotient of your website.
- You should designate separate teams to handle the mobile-based visitors and experience, and the personal computer-based crowd.
- Magento is the most popular e-commerce hosting platform for a definite reason. Choose a design that suits your product, your process of navigation and your targeted audience.
Organizing your website according to a pattern or trend makes it easier for the users to navigate.
- Keep your inventory clear. A product page that redirects is not tasteful. If there is a need for redirection, lead the visitor to a similar collection of products for a better experience.
- Call-to-action buttons are even more helpful when they are placed aesthetically and in a way that attracts the eye immediately. Choose layouts that include decent-sized CTA buttons, preferable not cluttered with other elements of the website.
- Pay attention to the descriptions of the products you put up. Imagine yourself browsing. What would you like to know more about the product before buying it? Include that information.
This step is the actual ‘activity’ part where all the preparation and organization comes into use in full force.
- Keep your cart ready. Plenty of buyers keep wish-listing items that they plan on buying at the time of sale. Your checkout process should be simple and straightforward. Exclude any unnecessary steps by extracting addresses from previously saved.
- Provide multiple options and modes of payment for a better buying experience.
- Many Magento plug-ins are available to improve speed of your website, debug it and simplify search for the user.
Updating, maintaining and auditing your Magento e-commerce website is mandatory if you want to keep the foot traffic going.
- Repair broken links or edit them out.
- In case of the temporary absence of a product on your website, redirect to similar choices.
- Your clients’ testimonials should be added to a dedicated section on the website. It is better option for you to visits this site Ask Reader.
You can also improve the quality of the user experience, leading to better sales figures, by inter-connecting the website with various social media channels. You can also add the advanced features of searching for a product by uploading its picture from the mobile device. Collaborate with local and relevant brands, offer discounts on website visits and referrals and you can even rope in influencers for additional marketing.
All in all, your mobile Magento based e-commerce venture benefits a lot from some fundamental considerations, as mentioned above.