Benefits of apps for events
Currently, the organization and management of an event is not an easy task to carry out. But thanks to technologies, many tools and event applications help us organize it. For example, mobile applications for events, gamification, or voting systems contribute to the success of our event.
Any organized activity must have its objective: networking, promoting a brand or some products, awarding prizes, sharing knowledge, etc.
With the mobile solutions and technological tools currently provided to us, we can make the most of our events and maximize the value of these meetings.
Today, organizing congresses or conferences is becoming a booming activity because it gives greater visibility to a company or product differently. In addition, the events become more attractive and enjoyable for the attendees.
Types of business events to use mobile applications
Mobile applications for events can be used in different cases, among which we can highlight the following types of events:
- Congresses:Those whose main objective is to create business and networking among the attendees. In this way, participants can find out what other companies offer and promote their products or services. These types of events usually last several days.
- Conferences:The result of planning a meeting is to provide valuable information for the attendees. They will intervene to publicize their opinion on the subject and ask questions or raise their doubts to the speakers.
- Awards: These are usually events with many impacts, and there is prize distribution for workers or external people such as partners or collaborators.
- Fairs:This event consists of a stand for each participating company, exposing their products or services to promote them to those attending the fair.
- Teambuilding:This is an event that we could consider internal since it is among company workers. The objective is to provide a better relationship and communication between workers, improving productivity at work.
Benefits of using apps for events
Mobile apps are one of the main tools used to organize events and measure results and success.
These platforms allow those who organize them to have closer contact with the attendees. In addition, by facilitating the event planning process, we save time to invest in other aspects of the organization.
One of the main benefits of event apps is improving the management and dynamization of events and being specific for a particular event. For example, from voting and televoting systems, access controls with NFC technology and QR codes, to organizing B2B meetings.
The diffusion of the brand image is another of the benefits of apps for events. For example, you can train the company’s products or services to those attending the event.
A different way of doing this would be through a game or contest, creating a ‘competition’ between attendees to spread technical or innovative characteristics about the products.
Thus, what you want to achieve is to provide added value and a complete user experience. Currently, in the mobile application market, there is a wide variety of apps for events that adapt to the needs of both organizers and attendees.