A lot has been said and spoken about SEO and its gamut of benefits to a business. In the current scenario, everybody knows about SEO. We also know that SEO has a marketing tool that is a conglomeration of various sub-services. One such effective and popularly used service is the blogger outreach services.
These days, you see blogs almost everywhere and almost every business adding a blog page to their website. So what is this new trend????
What is blogger outreach?
Blogger outreach or influencer marketing can be defined as a tool that aims at building your brand visibility and credibility by associating with bloggers (ideally who are working in your industry). In return for this blog, you can give the blogger access to your product or service.
Now you may wonder, when you have your well-designed website, engaging social media and client testimonials, why would you need bloggers for your business growth?? That’s why we bring you the top 5 reasons why you need blogger outreach services:
1. Brand visibility: In the current time, one of the effective ways to create a niche in the market is to make yourself visible in the right way to the right audience. You shouldn’t be generic but specific in your positioning. In this quest, bloggers are your best bet. Bloggers are unique influencers who have garnered followers based on the fact that they talk and discuss specific things. For example: you have bloggers who speak about organic living, fitness, yoga etc. The followers of these bloggers define the number of people with that interest. Therefore, when you associate with a blogger, it means that you are introducing your brand to his/her followers, who are your prospective clients as well.
2. Backlinks: The very purpose of SEO is to generate traffic to your website. Apart from the listings and on-page optimization, backlinks are the only concrete way to bring traffic to your website. Thus, bloggers when they write about your product and when they quote your business name, a link to your website is infused to not only let audience check you out easily via that link but also to let Google and other search engines make a note of this mention and add to the search criteria.
3. Credibility: In the virtual space, where buyers cannot touch or feel or experience the product or service, creating trust defines the sale. Also, when it comes to competition, credibility and trust are the only ways that would help you get your audience to try your service or product over your competitor. So, how to build trust in the virtual world? Trust is built when someone you know or trust refers or suggests you anything. Isn’t it??? Similarly, on the digital space, bloggers are those referrals and their followers are the ones who wouldn’t mind trying something if the blog mentions it. Thus, blogger outreach services help you build that credibility in the market that would stay with you for a long-time.
4. Target audience: The vast and deep virtual space has all kinds of buyers from across the globe. In such a scenario, how will you find your target audience? That’s where blogger outreach services come to your rescue. Wondering how??? For example: If you are a vegan restaurant. Your target audience would be people who are vegan, who love trying vegan food etc. So, as part of blogger outreach, your ideal options are food bloggers, health experts who speak of healthy eating and finally bloggers who themselves are the torch bearers of Vegan. The followers of these bloggers would some way or the other be related to vegan food. Collaborating with these bloggers means you would establish your restaurant to these followers, who would come to know that you exist and may also land up walking in.
5. Pocket-friendly: Amidst all the ala carte SEO services, blogger outreach services can be called the most economical. Wondering how??? Because most of the bloggers work on barter. In short, most of the bloggers (the good one) write about a particular or product only after trying. These bloggers who have built followers with many efforts feel it is their responsibility to cross-check the business and brand before signing up. This means, for the business, all they need to do is, give access to their service or send a bunch of products, which the blogger is going to speak about.
In addition, to the above-mentioned benefits, blogger outreach services bring with them a gamut of benefits and additions to the business. Therefore, it is suggested to associate with an agency for effective results. With an agency, you are free from the effort that goes into finding the right bunch of bloggers, coordinating with them to define and decide what would be the blog about and more. With an agency, all you need to do is just monitor the strategy and implementation.